Saturday, December 1, 2007

Let it rain

Yesturday was the best.
So basically, I love rain.

A lot.

Even though it did nothing of great favor to my straightened hair, the day was nothing but picture perfect moments. My friends and I laughed, splashed, and hugged to keep warm. The tower of smiles seemed like the perfect ending to my first week back at CMS. Just when I thought nothing could get any better, one of my best friends whom here we are going to call...Tess. I might reveal her real name later but for now she's Tess. Anyway where was I? Oh yes! So then she asked me how my love life was. And I told her the truth of course. It sucked. So then she asked me if there was anyone who caught my eye at CMS this year. At first, my head quickly pictured the boy whom I had questioned my feelings about. But then I remembered someone else. We are going to call him Edward [crappy name I know] based on my favorite character from the book Twilight. Edward is in my PE period and my 6th period. I find myself looking at him a lot and I just realized yesturday how much I actually look at him.

Long story short, I can't take my eyes off him.

I told Tess of course but it amazed me how confused I was without even knowing it.
My next step is to get lucky and move to a seat next to him. I'm pretty good at talking to boys. Thats usually not hard unless they're shy. I absolutely adore funny boys that have a secret sensitive side. Lets hope Edward is like that. I can't wait until Monday.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I've read that series!

Good luck with him. I'm glad your firstt week was awesome!

anna. said...

oooh.
i love that book.
i have a guy that i like too,
well i did.
everyhting got fucked up.
uggggh.

Marie said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com