I don't like long posts so this one is tied back to the other post. Yes I am aware I typed them in the same day.
So theres this guy that I used to like last year and then I stopped liking him 'cause he seemed to like a jerk. When I saw him we just exchanged quick glances. Thats all it took. I don't know why but theres something about him...as much as he seems to be hated because of his jerk-ish personality I just can't help but secretly wonder if I still have feelings for him. Because my heart still stops when I see him smile.
How weird. =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know the feeling. There was this guy I liked, and I gigured it ended, well it did, but I still have such a thing for him. I never reakky completely got over him.
Post a Comment