Friday, December 7, 2007

Misery Buisness

I'm actually in the opposite of a Misery Buisness [I love that song by the way] I'm in the love buisness. So basically this is what I'm talking about: My friend [We'll call her Carrie] and this guy Angel have been admiring each other from affar. Or so it seems. They've went out before but it ended in a way that i'm still not sure of. He has become a good friend of mine but for some reason he's scared to ask her out.

IT BUGS THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

I know that she wants to go out with him no matter how much she says "I don't know..." and he wants to go out with her too. So techniqually they need to get over whatever is going on in their minds and he needs to ASK HER already.
Even though this isn't really any of my buisness I AM the one going back and forth between them so it gives me the right to talk about this.

Oh ya and news about Edward.
So he's still as cute as ever AND he keeps looking at me.
Thats a good thing. =]
All I need is one chance, one excuse to sit next to him.
A good conversation will determine everything.
I'm not really into that whole "OMG he's so cute and I'm in love with him!! Even though I've NEVERR talked to him! TOTALLY!" kind of thing.
Good thing talking is one of my best subjects. =]

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Good luck with Edward! And that guy should just ask her out already. It might not hurt to slip that your friend likes him back, if you haven't already.

Marie said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com