Mmkay I just had to put that as the title 'cause of my new muffin obsession. So anyways today was SO EFFIN FRUSTRATING. Ok well Amy was bragging about her 100% in Language Arts while I had to admit to my C. Can you believe it? I've only been back at CMS for 3 weeks and I already have a C! And she kept bragging about how many famous people she's met and actually had the nerve to say "Hey, I guess I'm pretty lucky." OMEFFINGOSH! SHE HAS GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Grrr it gets me so pissed. kjxdkjdfdsfkj. Sorry I like keyboard smashing. Oh and just an answer to Natalie's comment, I'm almost positive that if she tried to help me, He'd end up falling for her. I mean, anybody who's ever seen her has to admit she is anything BUT ugly. She's actually pretty gorgeous. And with her luck, even if she was UGLY he'd probably fall for her. I'm not trying to be mean because I always appreciate your advice =]
I need to stop being so hyper at school. I'm starting to get on my own nerves =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ugghhhhh.
hate girls liek that,
they drive me bonkers,
but just think about things in our life that you have to brag about.
one of my friends used to brag that they ad 9 computers at her house, and my mom would say...
"anna, you have been to europe god knows how may times, and she has 9 laptops. in 2o years, what will people find more intersting?"
lol
I think you ought to stay hyper. Hyper = laughs a lot = happy person, and people looove happy people. Just be careful that it doesn't borderline annoying, haha.
That Amy girl sounds like an ass. You know Delilah? She makes straight A's, and cries if she makes anything less.
Yeah, I figured the whole Edward falling for her might happen. But it could have worked, haha.
Is Amy blonde? Sounds like it.. I love muffins too!
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
Post a Comment