Well first I'd like to say Merry Christmas everyone =]
Then I'd like to be extremely sorry for having a boring blog.
Truely, I'm sorry.
San Fran has been great so far, except for the people we're staying with are kind of...annoying. They think funny stuff is the stupidest shit they've ever heard. Yet they think saying "OMG" is funny. WTF? How is OMG funny? I just don't understand that...but my parents said I have to learn how to deal with it.
HA now thats funny.
Of course everytime they said "Umm...only losers say that/ do that blah blah blah..." I told them "No offence, but I don't give a shit." excuse my language.
Oh and another thing thats kind of embarressing to admit, I had a dream that I met a really cute guy while I was walking on the Golden Gate bridge. Unfortunately, I woke up and realized it was a dream. Maybe that will really happen in Lake Tahoe.
Hmm...well I have "Who Knew" by Pink stuck in my head...thats pretty much it.
Once again, Merry Christmas everyone =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I don't think your blog is boring. Merry Christmas!
The trick to getting readers? I go around the teen fashion blogs, because they're in my age group, and post a comment like this:
"*Insert thing you liked about post* I really like your blog. Want to trade links?" And then you add them on your links list, and vice versa. Comment once again, and then return every comment they've given you. Like, every time they comment, you do too. If they don't comment, find new people.
Merry Christmas again! I totally get the cousin thing. I say "ya'll" and they laugh at me.
Ahahaha! I live in San Francisco and I don't really think "OMG" is funny. Anyway, I hope you're having fun even though its been pretty chilly here.
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
Post a Comment