You might be thinking "Ew wednesdays are the worst." but at my school, its a half day so its the best. I was super hyper today and I was a bananna! That basically means I was wearing all yellow (not my jeans though of course. That would be a color overkill.) Including a cute yellow bow! I also walked pass Edward today on the way to second period and he looked at me! Yes thats it. Just looked at me. Damnit. By the way I love muffins, doughnuts, and pudding. Inside joke =]
In my recent blog surfing I visited my favorite one [Natalie's] and read a section that brought up an important point that is actually universal. People start doing dirty stuff so early these days. It makes me feel quiet sick actually. My friend "Jennifer" actually told my best friend "Jewls" that she wanted to umm...do it...before she was 15 or 16. Can you believe it?! Am I the only one that thinks thats to young? Especially the fact that she was extremely close to doing it last time she saw this one guy that she really likes. I honestly just can't imagine what goes on in people's minds these days.
So anways on a happier note, my birthday is in 2 weeks! I'm finally turning 14. Only two more years before I start driving a car. I'm actually pretty interested with getting a job at one of my favorite clothe stores to earn some extra money. I don't get an allowence, so I basically only get money on holidays and birthdays. I know that sucks. It seems so fun to get to meet new people and work with them though. Especially in a clothes store where I can get a tiny discount. Yay for discounts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yay birthdays!
mine is saturday,
i'll be 13.
=D
Aaw you're so sweet. Half day Wednesdays? Lucky!
Happy early birthday by the way!
happy birthday!!!
omg i get what you mean about doing it..haha..my friend is 13 and has gone to 3rd and already wants to go all the way. i think its weirddd
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
Post a Comment