Friday, December 21, 2007

TGIF [Secret Santa's Part 2]

AHHH Today was so effin funnn!
My secret santaaa was my friend Heather and she got me a giftcard to Tilly's and a whole bunch of candy. So as you can guess, there was some major hyperness going on today. I also got early birthday presents because my birthday's tommorrow. I got a cute little poodle from "Tess" and named it Strawberry Muffins! I also got a shirt from hollister from my bestest friend "Liana" and necklaces from my friend Jordan.
But it was freezing today. I hate wind. Wind should go jump off a cliff and dieee then land in traffic and get run over then die again.

Wow. I'm harsh.

Well anyway after school I went to the movies with Amy and watched Enchanted. Ugh stupid love movie. It was cute, but it was really fake and "true-love"ish. That makes me depressed for some reason. These two guys walked up to us and started fanning their hands and said "We'll see you around ladies" in a flirting way. Sweet? NO. They were not only ugly, but also probably 6 years older then us. EW. And after that we went outside and this other big group of guys looked at us and said "Freshman! FRESHMAN!" and me and Amy looked at each wierd then started laughing. After they went a little farther I said "Um...we're eighth graders but okayy..." Is that a compliment to think we look older...? Or perhaps it just means something else...I don't but either way it was funny.

I'm going to San Francisco for a whole week so no blogging for me (exept if I find a computer) =[

On the bright side, Christmas is in a few days, my birthdays tomorrow, and I love my friends to death. Life is good. Exept that I still didn't get new shoes. Damn.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Haha, they called you freshman? I bet that's good.. it means you guys look mature!

Marie said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com