Saturday, December 15, 2007

Secret Santa

Yesturday at school all my friends decided that we're going to have secret santas this year! So now I have to get my friend Natalie [different Natalie LOL] something. She likes hollister a lot. I'll probably get her a giftcard. Only one guy is doing the secret santa with us cause the other guys complained that they "don't know what to get us and don't wanna go to Victoria Secret" psh what tards. Oh well easier on us because I wouldn't have known what to get them anyway. So of course out of ALL the girls who are doing the secret santa, Amy was the one who got that one boy. I mean he's not cute but he's DEFINATELY not ugly. I don't know if thats luck but I think it means something.

Nothing else much. I was supposed to go shopping at Fashion Island today [its not really an island though] but that got canceled. I might go to Universal Studios tommorrow. Rawr.

6 comments:

anna. said...

sweet.
i love shopping.

Ana said...

i love secret santas....haha...but at my school we have to call it "secret snowflake" to be all politically correct.

Ana said...

btw do u want to trade links?

Natalie said...

Secret Santas! Lucky, lucky, lucky! We don't do that here... I can't believe she got the guy. Is there any justice???

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Good luck with your secret santa girl!

Marie said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com