Ok so heres my current "Ambition List"
[I love that word. It sounds so smart]
1. I can't think of any good song titles anymore. It sucks.
2. I love being back at CMS. Life couldn't be better there (or could it...?)*cough*Edward*cough*
3. I still need new shoes. Had to add that one.
Ok so aside from that theres something that I hate to admit. I become jealous very easily. Especially from my best friend whom we are going to call Amy. Sometimes I swear I feel like she's the luckiest person I have ever met. She always gets everything--classes with hot guys, people are never rude to her, good grades, AND as if that wasn't enough, she's also in the modeling/acting agency I want to be in. Yup. John Robert Powers. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death and I appreciate everything I have but sometimes a feel a bit...unlucky. I'm not talking major bad luck, just not as lucky as Amy. And sometimes that actually does make my luck seem bad. I know this all seems like something from those cheesy "popular girls/clique" type movies but its trust me its true. If she entered one of those meet a celebrity contests, she's probably win. Grr.
So anyways theres nothing else thats really new. No progress with Edward. But he's still as cute as ever. Other then that nothing. I'm still hoping for that Reality Show to happen in my life.
How pathetic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Take use of a girl like Amy. She could help you with Edward!
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
Post a Comment