HAPPY TURKEY DAY!
Yes! Thanksgiving has finally arrived [yes I'm aware that this is a late post] Its amazing how fast time goes. I feel like I barely turned 13 yesturday but yet my birthday is exactly ONE MONTH from Thanksgiving. I feel like time is going to fast though. Being young leaves many chances for oppurtunities [excuse my spelling] that may not be given when I'm older. Wow. I sound like an old lady now xD. Anyway but that I mean that I want to become an actress while I'm still young, not when I'm 25 and have a family. There is an agency called John Robert Powers [anybody familiar with it?] and it does help with modeling, acting, and singing. My friend loves it and I'm hopefully going to audition next week. I heard its really easy to get into but it does cost a lot of money. I'm hoping my parents will be able to support my aspiration and look over the money situation. I'm not poor, but that doesn't mean I'm spoiled. In addition to THAT they also have auditions to iPop which is good considering many famous actors & actresses were famous through that. Wish me luck =]
xoxo
Tara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your blog. You have a very hopeful, optimistic, voice. and I love the titles of the posts, how they're songs. nice blog! keep blogging!
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
Post a Comment