Wednesday, November 21, 2007

If We Were a Movie

Today was fun. I went over to my friends house again and we had a very meaningful conversation about romance dramas. That conversation actually gave me something to think about something all day. Honestly, its better to have some kind of romance drama then having NONE WHATSOEVER. Its nice to have something to look forward to when you wake up. Something you can smile randomly about. Someone that makes your heart jump every time you manage to sneak a glance at. Next time someone complains about their love life, I'm probably going to have to nail them in the head. I'm still waiting for my reality show worthy life to come. I know its going to happen some day soon. I can feel it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I definetly agree with what you're saying... romance is great to have in your life!

Marie said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com