Hmm...thanksgiving break. Excited for the lack of homework that needs to be finished. I've been keeping in touch with my social life, which is a good thing. I saw my friends all three days of the beginning of TGB. The week is crawling by oh so slowly which is GOOD. The weather has been beautiful lately. I went to the park yesturday and there were many "picture perfect" moments. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera. What a waste of perfectly good and new photographs of autumn's joy. I've also been working on my directing skills with movies and I've been getting better, I must admit that. One last thing I must consider working on--My eye for fashion. This season's line has been horrid to my eyes [In my opinion at least]. I await the fresh new winter line's that are expected to be due around Christmas time as usual. Black Friday is in three days and this time I'm going to go. Sale raiding is a MUST.
xoxo
Tara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
Post a Comment