OMYFLIPPINGAWD.
Wow. Today was, well, intense. I just found out in the middle of the day that today was my last day at DC [my new middle school] and that tommorrow I am going back to CMS [my old middle school]. Well my feelings on this are actually a bit foggy. I'm excited because I get to go back and spend graduation with all my friends that I've known since 5th grade. On the down side I'm leaving all the new friends I've made [they even made me a card as soon as I told them! It was so sweet!] and I am almost positive that I will never see them again =[. The teacher allowed me to have a moment with the class [which I must admit was actually rather touching] and many meaningful hugs and phone numbers were exchanged. But I must keep my chin up and put use to the saying "One is silver and the other is gold" although I have overlooked this saying many times. I'm now looking forward to the heartfelt moments that lie ahead in my last year of middle school with my "gold" friends. Graduation is going to be a moment to remember. =]
Today will definately be a sleepless night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ohh, good luck! It'll be so fun to see your old friends all grown up. Hvae fun out there!
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
Post a Comment