Thursday, November 29, 2007

Good Life

Before I begin I would just quickly like to add that I love that song. =]
Okay now time for the blogging. So life in CMS is amazing, as I expected it to be.
I have many of my friends in my classes and I still recieve heartfelt hugs from people who have missed me. Unfortunately unlike Kanye West's song life isn't always good. Apparently one of my best friends isn't getting along to well with my other friends. I personally think she is a wonderful person and I can't really find a reason for her to not be liked =/ Since I am a friendly person I always try my hardest to get along with everyone. So hopefully this situation will be resolved without any fights breaking out. Speaking of getting along I've been getting dirty looks (or at least they seem like that) from random girls that I didn't even know last year.

Strange.

Another thing. Although off topic, I must admit today was super fun. I kept meeting new people. In addition to that we had an earthquake drill today! Me and my friends kept messing around the entire time. It was hilarious. Good times, good times...
I've been talking to this guy a lot lately. I don't know if I like him. I mean, he's sweet and easy to talk to but I don't know...as complex as TV shows and such try to make girls seem, its actually boys who are tough to figure out. Girls aren't mean to guys they like. They don't get flirty then completely ignore them. Although none of this has happened to me, it is something boys tend to do. When I like someone its pretty obvious. I smile and look at them a lot, and I laugh all the time. Pretty simple. Oh I was offered another modeling/acting job at some other agency. I'm not sure if I'll take it. I'm still trying to figure out my buisness with the other agency. And I need new shoes. Damn.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Dirty looks? Scary!

"Girls aren't mean to guys they like. They don't get flirty then completely ignore them."

I do, haha. Sometimes I flirt with random guys just to brush up on my skills and practice for someone important, haha.

Tara said...

LOL thats funny. =]
Sometimes people THINK I'm flirting when I'm not.
Then it gives the guy that I'm talking to the wrong impression.
Which pretty much sucks. =]

Marie said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com