Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Whoaa Drama Part 2

Mmkayy so where was I? Oh yes! So they caught us all around the DS which pretty much made it obvious that my brother wasn't the one writing all those things. We waited a minute for them to continue.

Picto Chat
NATALIE: OMG
TAMMY: losers
NATALIE: why are you writing for mushroom head?
DANNY: girl u stupid
NATALIE: wait which girl
NATALIE: the ugly one or
NATALIE: the ugly one

AHHH! I can't believe they said that! I decided it was time for me to step in as a peace maker. I grabbed the DS and started writing:

Picto Chat
ME: Hello
ME: I'm the nice one
NATALIE: fugly one
DANNY: stupid
ME: Why are you so mean? We don't even know you
TAMMY: Cuz you think your cool
NATALIE: and the girl with the brown hair next to you
NATALIE: Is stupid
ME: I AM that girl!
[nobody wrote anything]

I decided it was time to take action.

Picto chat
ME: We're going to come upstairs ok?
[nothing]
ME: Ok I'll take that as a "Yes"
DANNY LOGGED OFF
NATALIE LOGGED OFF
TAMMY LOGGED OFF

I shut the DS and handed it to my brother. We all looked at each other nervously as we started up the stairs. We stood in front of the door in which the three brats were located and knocked it. HARD. I don't really remember exactly what was said, but I'm pretty sure there were rude and heartless comments being thrown at each other. One comeback that I favored came from my brother:

ONE OF THE GIRLS: Your life is a worth a penny!
MY BROTHER: Oh! That means its worth more then yours.

B-B-BURNNN. Would like ice with that? Finally we got the door open and all cooly walked inside. They looked at us with scared expressions (probably because me and Katie were taller then them) and ran to a different room. We ran after them and they cried "Leave us alone!". HA! Yeah right. Like we'd ever leave them alone. But actually we got bored so we did leave and relaxed in the room they had been sitting. We were all talking when all of a sudden the door creaks open and the three brats walked in with they're heads slung low. We rolled our eyes and ignored them. A few minutes later we heard whispering and managed to hear them saying this: (By the way, we figured out that the brunette was Natalie and the blonde was Tammy. Of course the only boy there was Danny)

NATALIE: Okay so that one is frizzy haired freak (refferring to Katie)
TAMMY: Hahaha thats funny and so true. Hmm what about that one? (points to me)
NATALIE: Well...she slouches.
TAMMY: Slouch-a-lot?
NATALIE: Perfect!
DANNY: That one over there is mushroom head (points to my brother)

Me and Katie look at each other and start cracking up.

ME: What are you guys from? The Clique series? Your so immature.
We all start laughing, not including the annoying trio, and say "Point and laugh! Point and laugh!"

Soon, I'm not sure how it happened, we all started talking calmly to each other. It turned out that Tammy was really nice and both girls had a lot in commen with me. Who knew? They were also in 6th, 5th, and 4th grade! Thats how old our brothers are! So this story does have a happy ending, except they never really were nice to Katie because Katie refused to be nice to them. But other then that, the night turned out pretty fun. And even the people downstairs heard about the drama between us and those other people. All's well that ends well. =]

By the way I thank anyone who actually took time to ready this. I am aware that those two posts were annoyingly long xD

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That's crazy. Slouch-a-lot? What on earth???

Good that it ended well, haha.

Sydney said...

haha that one was very entertaining

Wendy said...

Oh wow. That was a weird encounter.

Tara said...

I agree with all of you xD

They were wierd, crazy, yet strangely entertaining. It was pretty funny stuff.