We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200, Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42. our website: www .cngoodstrade .com email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
So basically, I'm Tara. I love pretending like life's a glamorous movie. I'm outgoing and I love sweets [ehem icecream] that make me hyper. Photography and writing are my secret addictions. I'm also fond of giving advice and meeting new people. Yup thats it. =]
10 comments:
Happy '08!
Happy New Years to you too, I hope this year brings you everything you want it to!
happy new year to you too!
Happy newww year!!!
P.S.: GOOD JOB WITH THE READERS!! :D
i didnt make a resolution.
better, huh?
hahaha
hey! want to trade links? i'm natalie's friend, sydney.
www.sydneyspeel.blogspot.com
i totally agree with you ... i like to think life is a glamour movie also!
iuxazhappy 2008!!!
happy 2008!
happy new year! i hope everyone has a fab january!
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
Post a Comment