I swear, sometimes I feel like I'm the one that hooks up all my friends xD
Does anyone remember my friend Carrie?(who by the way never did go out with Angel) Well now theres a new guy. Marcus. Its so cute how he likes her so much but um...she doesn't really like him back. Well, she said that she likes to many other guys so she doesn't want to go out with him. I guess that makes sense. I mean, why would you go out with someone if you like 5 other people? Hmm...more on that when something actually happens.
Me and my friend Rei were talking about an interesting subject today. We were talking about being preggers. It all started when we starting talking about Jamie Lynn Spears and how she's pregnate. And we both agree that 16 is TOO YOUNG. Even though now a days it all happens at effin 12 years old. Its funny that she agreed with me considering how many boyfriends she's had and make-outs with random people. But yeah...hmm I wanna see Juno. It sounds like a funny movie.
OMG! I forgot to tell you guys this! I found out that Juno was written by a dancer who used to blog. The thing was, a movie director or something like that found her blog and thought she was really funny. So then he suggested she wrote a screenplay for a movie. She did, and we now know it as Juno. A movie that is getting nominated for many awards and recieved an A from the critics. So definately keep blogging everyone! You never know what could happen ;]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Aaah cool! Do you have a link to the blog?
haha I remember when i was in high schoool it was one guy to the other now that i'm old I can't believe my teen ways! blahhh
x
Haha. The funniest thing is I can predict future relationships of my friends. We had a new couple every week for five weeks in a row and I called them all.
i totally think that you should write a Clique or GG style series about your life. haha.
Imp F.B.A.
voting has been moved up to Feb 1st.
Thanks!
juno is such an amazing movie!!! you must go see it. it's so hilarious.
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
Post a Comment