Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My parents hid the labtop and got rid of internet on the computer.
Sooo anyway I'm SO FRUSTRATED right now. This is why:
1. I miss out on all the fun nights with my friends
2. Sometimes, I feel like I'm being used for my niceness (if thats a word)
3. I think I might like Marcus. Yup Carrie's Marcus.
Alright so now I'm gonna clarify those reasons. Well for the first one, its because of my parents. They never let me go ANYWHERE. Its so annoying! They treat me like I'm a little kid. I got invited to go to this Ice Town thing and I wanted to go cuz all my friends were going. Did they let me? NO! And guess what? Turns out there was tons of drama that I missed. Don't know the details on that yet but I'm gonna bug my friends until they tell me.
Ok the being used for my niceness thing is SO ANNOYING. For example, I'd be sitting at our lunch table really bored then I turn to one of my friends and start talking and they kind of ignore me. Sort of. Well they talk to me, but it doesn't seem like they're interested. I mean, last year everyone was like "Yay Tara!" But this year its more like "Oh. Hi Tara." My bestie even admitted that last year I was more funny then this year. WTF??? I guess that means I need to be as funny as last year...but last year the funnyness (if thats a word) kinda came naturally. Grrr.
Last reason is definately the most important. Well at first we were just friends. We talked alot. Then he started talking to me more about how he was nervous around Carrie and that he really liked her. I thought is was sooo cute that he felt like that! Then I realized I like him. More then a friend. You know what sucks about that? Carrie actually likes him back now! Can you believe my luck? UGH I'm so unlucky! And I know its not cool to go after a friend's boyfriend/crush. She was even talking about she hates girls who like the same guy she does and I was just sorta nodding my head pretending to agree with her. Sigh...
Well I'm done complaining now. Joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Woww, that's suckish. That thing with liking a guy a friend is dating or about has happened to me. Annoying!
You're in such a sticky position. Its never happened to me, but I have liked a guy who was in a relationship when we met. Now we're going out.
And your parents hid the laptop? Over protective or what?
i totally know what you mean about liking someone your girlfriend likes..
darling, that sucks.
and my parents are exactly the same.
in fifth grade my mother hid my gameboy and I never saw it again :).
i like your blog, trade links?
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
Post a Comment