Thursday, January 3, 2008
&& Roll the film
Hmmm...nothing new today. Just posting for the sake of updating. Well a couple of my friends came over + my brother's friends and we made a movie. When we finish it I promise to post it here because its hilarious! I'm the director and I play the main charrie's sister, Tyra. Not Banks. It doesn't really have a plot, just three main characters [ Nitro, Boost, and Larry] who go on crazy and wacky adventures. Don't ask about the names, my brother and his friends made those up. Boost is the idiot, Larry's an alien who's kind of serious and hates Boost, and finally Nitro is the cool, calm, super hero type guy. Like I said, the movie doesn't really have a plot but its still funny. I never realized how much I actually liked filming and directing the movie. I've always liked acting, but I never thought of directing. Every day does bring something new. After they left I played Sims 2. I know, pathetic right? That game is so addicting though! I'm tired, so I think its about time I go to sleep. Good night. =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Ooh, I can't wait to see it. It sounds silly.
I looove the Sims 2!!
I'm linking you back right now!
haha i like making pointless videos with mu friends. do post it!
I do videos like that too, mostly of me acting completely weird and stupid. And I play the Sims 2! I love downloading cute custom content for my female sims.
2008 FASHION BLOGGER AWARDS ARE HAPPENING, PLEASE FILL OUT THE NOMINATION FORM @MAHALOFASHION.COM
Thanks,
Jen
ahhh,
i love the sims.
but i lost the game.
haha.
"I love downloading cute custom content for my female sims"
Me too =D
But then my game crashed =/
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
Post a Comment