found you through Natalie's blog. yes, I'm a terrible writer. but I would enjoy having readers. I've read like... four of your posts so far and I really like them.
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200, Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42. our website: www .cngoodstrade .com email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
So basically, I'm Tara. I love pretending like life's a glamorous movie. I'm outgoing and I love sweets [ehem icecream] that make me hyper. Photography and writing are my secret addictions. I'm also fond of giving advice and meeting new people. Yup thats it. =]
9 comments:
I checked it out. It's really cool! I'm subscribed to it and this blog as well.
I love this blog!
Oh I'll have to look at it!!
Cool! I love stories.
comment my blog with the link. id like to take a look.
i started to read it and i love it! i made some comments on it also!
found you through Natalie's blog.
yes, I'm a terrible writer.
but I would enjoy having readers.
I've read like... four of your posts so far and I really like them.
I love writing too. You are really good! I love it. I'm new to this whole blogging thing though so if you have a second could you check mine out?
http://livelaughlove1234.blogspot.com/
Leave me a comment and lemme know what you think. Thanks so much!!
Prettygirl64
We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com
Post a Comment