Saturday, June 7, 2008

Jealousy is a very bad thing

Okay,
If your over someone you shouldn't get jealous of them, right? I mean, now that I have Ryan I shouldn't give a shit about Mark, RIGHT?
Ahh I'm so confused.
I get so jealous when he hugs other girls.
But whyy? I don't like him anymore!
He's a an ugly, mean, jerky, man whore!

I wonder how long its gonna take for me to believe those words :/

& on top of that, when I was talking to my friend Natalie on thursday at my house I said I liked Ryan MORE which was after we were talking about Mark.
MORE??!?!?!?!
Does that mean I still like Mark but I don't wanna admit it to myself?
WHAT THE HELLLLL!!!!

Ughh I'm so confused.
So lets talk about Ryan :]

Basically I'm supposably the first girlfriend he's ever actually liked. Usually he justs asks girls out to have a gf. But Tess is one of his closest friends and he told her that he really does like me a lot. He even wrote my name on his backpack strap! Awwww :D

On his left backpack strap it says I <3 Guys which was a joke cuz his friend wrote it there. On his right one it says Tara. So yesturday he pointed to the I & <3 then he went to the Tara and then to the Guys. So he basically said "I love Tara, guys!"
AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

I am very happy :]

10 comments:

Natalie said...

yay! you got a good guy!

Anonymous said...

aw. that is so cute(:

every guy i dated ended up being a jerk :/

but im rlly glad everythings working out for you with him((:

hld. said...

I know you don't know me but I've seen your comments on other people who i like's blog's so yeah. I guess I'm tagging you.

Sydney said...

i agree with nat!

hold on to him! :P

i know u will!

Virginie (VEER GI NY) Suos said...

Check out my new blog
http://virginiesuos.blogspot.com/

Vergie <3

Sydney said...

omg i just realized, you posted on my b-day!

Vera said...

he sounds like a good guy :)

Anonymous said...

each feeling is a part of us and jealousy is normal, i agree with nat

Anonymous said...

okay, i hav to be next one who will agreew ith nat!:)

nice blog btw.

Marie said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com