Monday, January 17, 2011
Oh. My. God.
So umm...Hi. Anyone there? Haha what a silly question to ask, of course not! It's been FOUR WHOLE YEARS since i last typed anything in this. I was just re-reading some of my posts and it made me miss middle school. Well for anybody who cares, i've grown up. I'm 17 now, drive, and am no longer with Ryan. That ended way back freshman year. I've gone through so much stuff it's almost impossible to update. High School has been a real rollercoaster, good thing there's only one year left of it anyway. It's crazy to think that. And why on earth did i stop blogging just when i was getting a lot of nice readers?!?! I'm an idiot -__- Well if anybody out there is still interested in me updating this, let me know. I could give a nice little re-cap of my three years of high school. Yea. Well, happy blogging? I guess? Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment