Thursday, May 29, 2008

Here in your arms<3

Okayyyy WOW.

I haven't posted in like, forever.

So basically soooooooooo muchhh has happened!

Unfortunately I don't have the patience to write it all down,

so heres all the recent drama that happened at my school starting from 5/22/08-5/29/08:



Well theres this guy who we are gonna call "Mark" that goes on my bus.

We are really good friends and we talk and laugh about EVERYTHING.

One day my friend "Karina" from the bus texted me saying "I know who likes you!"

So of course I asked "who?"

And when she answered "MARK!!!" My heart almost jumped out of my chest and did a break dance.

I've always deep deep DEEP down thought that he would make a good boyfriend.

And after she told me that, everything changed.

EVERYTHING.



I immediately called Amy, whom by the way I am not jealous of anymore, and poored my heart out about Mark.

The next day she told me that he told her he was gonna ask me out.

I was gonna say yes of course.

However the day ended and I was still single.

I wasn't mad though, 'cause I saw him on the bus.

It was quiet awkward I must admit that.

Amy and my friend Karina kept whispering things to him,

probably an attempt to make him say something instead of texting me.

Suddenly out of no where he turned to me and said "You look pretty" and flashed his wonderfully perfect smile.

We texted all dayy and night.

I was in love.

Or so I thought.



The next day people once again told me he was gonna ask me out.

Everytime I saw him though, he turned away.

I didn't know how to react to this at first.

But later as I was walking with Amy, Tess, and their boyfriends to the skate park I realized that I was mad. REALLY mad.

They were being really nice though, ensuring me that he was a jerk and that I could do better.

When we got to the skate park I thought I'd be a third wheel.

Luckily though my friend Ryan was there so I wasn't the only single one.

Suddenly Amy and Tess started talking about what a cute couple we'd make.

Ryan was insanely cute and I did like him last year.

But I still had my mind on Mark when we left.



That night I was texting one of best friends "Jena".

She used to like Mark but was supposable over him.

But that night she started going on and on and on about what a bitch I was for "stealing" him away from her. I cried of course because I didn't wanna lose a best friend over a boy.



The next day I waited and waited and WAITED for him to ask me out.

When it didn't happen I lost all hope.

While we were on the bus we didn't speak to each other at all.

Amy asked one question, "Did you guys have a good day today?"

We both looked directly into each others eyes for a minute and answered "No."

I didn't understand why at the time, but apparently Jena said that he changed his mind and wasn't gonna ask me anymore. I hated how happy she sounded when she told me that.



Finally it was Friday.

Karina came up to me with a sad look on her face, which complimented mine.

She said "I know why he changed his mind."

I asked "Why?"

She answered "He asked out Val yesturday. There going out..."

I felt tears in the back of my eyes but I refused to cry at school.

I hated him.

How could he tell me he was gonna ask me out and then ASK SOMEONE ELSE?

Who DOES that?



People started telling me though that Ryan liked me.
That made me smile all over again, because during that time his perfect smile made me happy.


On tuesday people started telling me "Your gonna be really happy" and I of course had no idea what they were talking about. On my way to sixth period I stopped with my group like I normally do. Ryan came up to out of nowhere and pulled me aside.

finally I heard the words "Will you go out with me?"

I smiled and said "Yeah." We have been together for 4 days so far and he is way sweeter, nicer, and cuter then Mark. We went to the skate park again with our group on Wednesday and had a lot of fun. I'm glad that everything worked out, since usually I'm unlucky. 5/27/08<333

Of course theres stuff that I left out but it would be easier to explain if I could actually TELL you guys the story instead of writing it.

I hope I can blog again tomorrow to tell you more stories about me & Ryan. :]

4 comments:

Ana said...

awwww
thats so sweet :-)
stop by my blog.
xoxo

Natalie said...

YES. you started writing again!!! woohoo!
that was a cool story! Mark sounds like a total loser.

Sydney said...

I L-O-V-E happy endigns!

the same Mark Deal happened to me... thing is, i asked him later, (WHILE THEY WERE STILL GOING OUT[!]) why he asked her out, because i thought he liked me.

oh god it was the most awward moment ever!

it proves that dreams do come true!

bahaha so cliche!

i'm happy about u +ryan pretty much!!!

thank you for writing again!!!

Marie said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 32, handbags$ 25, iphone $ 200, Camera$200,
Hoodies$30, jackets$32, Underwears$12,Outerwear$30,sweaters $ 28, belt $9, jeans $ 28, Hats $ 9, Sunglasses $ 9, watches $ 42.
our website: www .cngoodstrade .com
email:cngoodstrade@hotmail.com